1. Bright orange shag carpet.
2. Carpeted bathrooms. (re: shag-carpeted bathrooms).
3. An entirely red-and-tan plaid room.

4. An abstract painting on the bedroom wall most closely resembling a cross section of a lung with tuberculosis.
5. A trash compactor.
6. Ceramic plumbing fixtures in various shades of puke.
7. Shuttered indoor windows on the bedroom overlooking the great room.
8. A conversation pit, complete with 'hot lava' colored shag carpeting.

9. An indoor window, with pull-down shade, between the kitchen and aforementioned conversation pit.
10. A spiral staircase.

12. Skylights.
13. A bridge to the front door.

14. A front door that opens onto the second floor.
15. A built in reel-to-reel projector and retractable screen.
16. Built in stained glass windows in primary and secondary colors and geometric shapes.
17. Globe lights.
18. Trundle bed.
19. More electric circuits and light switches than one human mind could comprehend.
20. A relative dearth of cool colors.
21. Native-Americana wall decór.
22. Furniture sporting that strange hexagonal basket-weave.
23. Bright orange laminated kitchen countertops.
24. Lazy Susan.
25. Ceramic frog sponge-holder.
Unfortunately my camera battery was about spent and I had packed the wrong charger, so I didn't get to document the house as thoroughly as I would have liked. However, I did capture a couple other points of interest on my camera phone while out and about.
A rather peculiar way of spelling:

A very luxurious mailbox (the photo is a mite blurry, I admit, but try to make out the wooden siding, shingled roof, and stained glass door so that you may marvel at how rich its owners must be):

And, lastly, the real reason my friend and I went to Michigan, I present to you the backyard:
No comments:
Post a Comment