23 March 2008

new cat


Yesterday I picked up a new cat/kitten. She's 6 months old, and the most laid-back cat I've ever met in my life. Shelter name is Dori, I'm trying to think of a new name but haven't come up with anything yet.

4 comments:

Quebecca said...

how does your current cat feel about this?

what a cute cat...I think that freckle on her head is a flower tucked behind her ear...

carolyn said...

My current cat HAAAAATES the new cat. But she seems to be slowly getting used to her. Currently they're segregated and are only allowed to intermingle with either my roommate or I are home.

I hope that given time they'll learn to love each other. And once dominance is established (Irma, my first cat, is working hard to establish her dominance).

Meiqi said...

I claim the upper right picture as my own. MINE!

carolyn said...

yes yes, it's yours. Sorry for not giving you proper credit.