Earlier this weekend I ran into a few friends randomly who then invited me to join them for a beer. At one point in the conversation one of them asked me what paper it was that I had been working so furiously on. I started describing the various aspects of my 'extremely thorough' (Grønbjergian, if you will) nonprofit take-home exam, about how we are asked to pick one field (in my case, Arts and Humanities), and discuss how nonprofits function in the field, how they relate to the government and for profit sectors, how they engage individuals, etc. And I was feeling rather exhausted going over it all... when the friend who asked stopped me and said, "That sounds really cool!"
At which point I realized, or remembered, it is really cool.
1 comment:
har har har...
don't I know the feeling? oh yeah, this is supposed to be interesting...
Post a Comment